India Prepares for its Largest Electronics Event
Electronica/Productronica India will be held at the BIEC in Bangalore on September 21-23, 2016
Productronica India is held in conjunction with electronica India and LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) in Bangalore and presents the electronics industry’s entire value chain. The venue alternates between the BIEC in Bangalore and Pragati Maidan in New Delhi on an annual basis.
Last year the event covered 14,000 m² of exhibition space (gross), attracted 15,435 trade visitors from 24 countries and 353 exhibitors from 16 countries representing 634 companies.
tigious keynote lectures, technical speeches and interactive workshops. It will have a close look at the scientific, technical and economic aspects, open new perspectives and encourage a lively dialogue between all decision levels. The speakers will concentrate on up-to-date market developments and market conditions, and analyze the latest methods in the automotive technology, industry, science and research.
• Using virtual platforms for a better AUTOSAR software development
• Connected car – its technology and challenges
• How AUTOSAR and Ethernet networks work together
• Critical areas of IoT security and connectivity
• Automotive infotainment optimized OS
• Multi-core software design and verification
• Vulnerability management of automobiles
• Unmanned systems – avionics, controls and payloads
• Vehicle management systems
• System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
• Communication, navigation and surveillance – performance criteria for safety-critical avionic systems
• MiG-27 as avionics upgrade – a success story
• Advanced embedded systems in development and testing of IP-based architecture for manned and unmanned aviation interoperability
• Making of successful electric vehicles – global collaboration and the role of OEM and suppliers
• Future of HMI technology in the connected car