Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai, No. 1136, Zu Chongzhi Road, Pudong New District, Pudong, 201203 Shanghai, China
Why Join IP SoC China?
China is the largest and fastest growing semiconductor market in the world. By 2016, both China’s semiconductor production and consumption revenues continued to outpace those of the global market, further solidifying its position as a key player in the worldwide industry. China took 58.5% share of the worldwide semiconductor consumption market, meanwhile the worldwide semiconductor production market share was 16.2%. China took 25% share of the worldwide fabless industry. IC design continued to be the fastest growing segment of China’s semiconductor industry, grew by 24.1% in 2015. Official records show that there are about 640 IC design houses in China, about 200 are located in Shanghai area. The rise is significant, fast, and strategic.
The key drivers for the semiconductor market in China include data processing (computing), communications applications, smartphones, automobiles, as well as internet of things. All the growth will bring new wave of development opportunity for Chinese Fab, Chip vendors and design service in the near future.
For IP community, this is a good news too. D&R IP SoC days China can be a good window for you to enhance your connection with Chinese market. As a reminder the last event in 2016 was remarkable with close to 300 participants highly involved in the IP ecosystem and the contacts were reported to be of high quality for the IP providers. This event is now an established event and will grow over year.
Listen to visionary talks
- IP-SoC Providers: the vital seed for semiconductor world. Where is it going? by Gabriele Saucier, CEO, D&R
- Changing Dynamic in semiconductor industry by Samir Patel, CEO, Sankalp Semiconductor
- 4 key strategies to accelerate your PCIe 4.0 design by PLDA
- Title To be defined by SMIC
Learn about innovation from major players in the IP SoC Community
- eFPGA Comes of Age by Itsu Wang, Senior Director, Asia Sales and Marketing, QuickLogic
- Flexible Trusted eFPGA by Menta
- Building a Silicon Area Optimized Multi-format Video Encoder IP by Tomi Jalonen, VP Sales, ALLEGRO DVT
- SoC enablers with proven YouIP and Platforms by John Zhuang, CTO, Brite Semiconductor
- Configuring DDR IP to Enhance Design Speed and Minimize Design Footprint by Bruce Luo, GM of Greater China, Uniquify Inc.
- IP blocks for Storage, Networking and IoT by Amit Saxena, VP of Engineering, Mobiveil
- Improving Battery Powered Device Operation Time Thanks to Power Efficient Sleep Mode by Ying, Zhao, Dolphin Integration
- Title To be defined by Naseer Khan, Business Manager, Moortec Semiconductor
Silicon Creations, S3, Omni Design Systems and more to come…