DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Printed Circuit Boards: Technologies and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market scope is defined through consideration of various end-user applications, including mobile phones and tablets, networking devices, instrumentation and scientific research, healthcare, defense, surveillance and aviation, energy, consumer electronics, computing and storage, industrial, automotive and transportation, and retail. Market estimates are classified on the basis of PCB types and geographic regions. Various types of PCBs covered in this report are one-to two-layer rigid, multilayer rigid, microvia or high-density interconnects (HDI), flex, and rigid flex.
The Report Includes:
- 113 tables
- An overview of the global market for Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Definition, types and characteristics of PCB adoption in end applications
- Discussion of the influence of internet of things (IoT), automotive and manufacturing sectors to the growth of PCB industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Nippon Mektron, Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited, TTM Technologies, Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd., Unimicron Technology Corp., and Samsung Electro-Mechanics
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown By Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown By End-User Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown By Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Advanced Circuits
- CMK Corp.
- Dynamic Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Everett Charles Technologies (Xcerra Corp.)
- I3 Electronics, Inc.
- Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd.
- NAN YA PCB Corp.
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Sanmina Corp.
- Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- TTM Technologies
- Unimicron Technology Corp.
- Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7hs46/global_printed?w=4