China’s Industrial Robot Industry Report, 2018-2022
The CAGR of China’s Industrial Robot Market Will Exceed 20% from 2018 to 2022 Says New Report
In 2017, the global sales of industrial robots exceeded USD 14.7 billion, and the market size in China, Japan, South Korea, the U.S. and German accounted for over 70% of the global total.
The sales volume of industrial robots (including automatic guided vehicles) in China reached 141,000 units in 2017, increasing by over 58% YOY. However, the current density of robots in China’s manufacturing industry is only about 5 per thousand people, far behind that in developed countries.
Due to high R&D costs, domestic enterprises are weak in the technologies of the core industrial robot components, which gives international robot giants strong bargaining power in the supply of the core components. In addition, international giants reduce their manufacturing costs by large-scale factory construction in China. Domestic enterprises are mostly small-sized and lack competitive strength. At present, China-made industrial robots are mainly supplied to low-end markets.
The high-end industrial robot market is still occupied by international giants. The Bohai Rim, Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta and Central West China have become the major clusters of China’s industrial robot industry. Domestic industrial robot manufacturers are emerging. Meanwhile, some Chinese enterprises have begun the acquisition of foreign industrial robot manufacturers to enhance their technologies and market share.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Concepts of Industrial Robots
2 Analysis on China’s Industrial Robot Industry
3 Market Competition in China’s Industrial Robot Industry
4 Analysis On Major Industrial Robot Manufacturers in China, 2015-2018
5 Analysis on Production Costs and Prices of Industrial Robots in China, 2015-2018
6 Forecast on Development of China’s Industrial Robot Industry, 2018-2022
- Asea Brown Boveri Ltd (ABB)
- KUKA Aktiengesellschaft
- FANUC CORPORATION
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- Shenyang SIASUN Robot & Automation Co., Ltd.
- Estun Automation Co., Ltd.
- GSK CNC Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nabtesco Corporation
- Harmonic Drive LLC
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd
- Shanghai Mechanical & Electrical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shuanghuan Driveline Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Zhongda Leader Intelligent Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromachinery Co., Ltd.
- Leader Harmonious Drive Systems Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Guangzhou Start to Sail Industrial Robot Co., Ltd.
- Efort Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai STEP Robotics Corporation
- Bozhon Precision Industry Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Auto-Tech Incorporated Corporation
- Shanghai DEMC Automotive Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Risong Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan BMT Welding Equipment & Engineering Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scb253/chinas?w=4